Sunday January 15, 2023, 10-11am EST (French only)
Have you ever thought of trying race walking? Are you interested in learning the basics of this increasingly popular sport?
Zoom Meeting Link
Whether you are new to athletics or are a seasoned master athlete looking to try a new sport, join us for our next online seminar (in French only) on Sunday January 15, 2023, 10-11am EST when Jocelyn Ruest, accomplished race walker and coach, talks about race walking for beginners. (Please note: this seminar is open to everyone but is intended for those who have never participated in Jocelyn’s race walk clinic for beginners.)
NCCP Certified Performance Coach in Race Walking
- Former national team member, crowned twice Canadian champion in the 20 km race walk, five 2nd places finishes and three 3rd place finishes
- Qualified for several Francophone Games: 2001-2005 (5th), 2009 (4th), Pan American Cup, World Cup, etc.
- Holder of several national and provincial master records
- Coach of several provincial, national and international level Masters athletes
- Trainer and Clinician of athletes and coaches in power walking and race walking in Quebec